If you’re like me, you can’t help but wonder what happened to Nicole and Azan. The couple gained quite the following after their appearance on 90 Day Fiancé, but since then, things have been relatively quiet. Fans have been left to speculate and wonder: Are they still together? Did they finally tie the knot? Did they call it quits?
The last we heard from the couple was a few months ago when Nicole visited Azan in Morocco. However, since then, their social media accounts have been suspiciously void of any updates regarding their relationship. While some fans have speculated that the couple may be keeping their relationship private, others have suggested that there may be trouble brewing.
Despite the lack of updates, one thing is for sure – Nicole and Azan have left a lasting impression on 90 Day Fiancé fans. Whether you loved them or loathed them, it’s hard not to be curious about where they are today. Are they still on their journey to happily ever after or have they taken different paths? We may not have all the answers yet, but one thing is for sure – the world is eagerly waiting to find out.
Nicole’s Past Relationships
Nicole Nafziger, who starred in the popular reality TV show 90 Day Fiancé, has had her fair share of relationship ups and downs. Before meeting Azan Tefou, she was in a tumultuous relationship with her ex-fiancé, whom she was engaged to for two years before abruptly calling off the engagement.
There was a lot of speculation as to why Nicole and her ex-fiancé decided to break up, but one possible reason was the age gap between them. Nicole’s ex was much older than her, and her family was not accepting of the relationship. They believed that Nicole was too young and that her ex was taking advantage of her.
Nicole’s Dating History
- Aside from her long-term relationship with her ex-fiancé, Nicole has also dated other men before meeting Azan.
- In one of the episodes of 90 Day Fiancé, she revealed that she was in a relationship with a man who lived in Korea. Unfortunately, the distance proved to be too challenging, and their relationship did not work out.
- Nicole also dated a man named Kyle, who appeared on the show briefly. Their relationship was short-lived, and Kyle broke up with her after discovering that she was planning on moving to Morocco to be with Azan.
The Status of Nicole and Azan’s Relationship
As of now, the status of Nicole and Azan’s relationship is uncertain. The couple has faced numerous obstacles and setbacks throughout the years, and while they are still engaged, they have not tied the knot yet.
In the most recent season of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After, Nicole and Azan were still struggling to make their relationship work. They had to cancel their wedding plans due to financial issues, and there were rumors that Azan was only pretending to be in love with Nicole for her money.
Nicole and Azan Today
|June 2019||Nicole and Azan faced rumors of a split after Nicole posted a cryptic message on Instagram that suggested she had broken up with him.|
|February 2020||Nicole returned to Florida after spending five months with Azan in Morocco. She revealed that they were still together but had no immediate plans to get married due to financial constraints.|
|August 2021||Nicole posted a photo on Instagram of her and Azan embracing, suggesting that they are still together. However, fans are still skeptical about the future of their relationship.|
Despite the challenges they face, Nicole and Azan have continued to work on their relationship. Whether they will eventually tie the knot or call it quits remains to be seen, but fans of the show continue to root for them.
Azan’s Immigration Status
One of the most pressing questions fans have about the whereabouts of Nicole and Azan is the status of Azan’s immigration into the United States. As of now, it is unclear whether Azan has successfully obtained a visa or green card to live in the US with Nicole.
- In season 4 of 90 Day Fiancé, Nicole traveled to Morocco to be with Azan and they began the K-1 visa process, which allows foreign fiancés to enter the US for 90 days to marry their American partners.
- However, it was revealed in subsequent seasons that the couple had canceled their wedding plans three times and had not made significant progress on the visa application.
- In season 5, it was revealed that Azan had been denied a K-1 visa due to inconsistencies in the couple’s application, including missing documents and conflicting information about their relationship.
Despite the setbacks, Nicole and Azan have continued to express their commitment to each other and have shared updates on social media about their ongoing relationship. However, it is unclear if they have been able to overcome the hurdles of Azan’s immigration status and if they are currently living together in Morocco or the US.
Here is a table summarizing the major updates about Azan’s visa application:
|Season||Update on Azan’s Visa Application|
|Season 4||Nicole and Azan begin the K-1 visa process|
|Season 5||Azan is denied a K-1 visa due to inconsistencies in their application|
|Season 6||Nicole travels to Morocco to be with Azan, but they do not make progress on the visa application|
|Season 7||No updates on Azan’s visa application are given|
Given the uncertainty surrounding Azan’s immigration status, it is unclear where the couple is currently living and what their plans are for the future. However, fans continue to follow their journey on social media and await any updates about their relationship.
The status of their wedding plans
Nicole and Azan’s wedding has been a topic of discussion and speculation for a long time now. As of today, the pair is still seemingly engaged but has not yet tied the knot. Here are some updates on the status of their wedding plans:
- Postponements: Nicole and Azan have postponed their wedding twice already. The most recent one was supposed to be held in 2020 but was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Visa issues: One of the biggest hurdles in their marriage plans is Azan’s visa. He was denied a K1 visa twice already, which is the visa required for him to get married in America. Though the reason for the denial was not made public, fans speculate that it may be because Azan has been caught up in some legal trouble in the past.
- Financial issues: Nicole has stated previously that she was the one financing their wedding plans. Fans were also quick to notice that the couple has been promoting several sponsored posts on their social media, which could mean that they’re still trying to save up for their wedding.
Despite the delays and setbacks, Nicole and Azan seem to be still intent on getting married. The two have been together for a long time now and have gone through many ups and downs. Fans of the couple are eagerly waiting for updates on their wedding plans and hoping that they’ll eventually walk down the aisle.
For now, it seems like Nicole and Azan are taking things one step at a time and trying to overcome the various obstacles that come their way. Only time will tell if they’ll eventually get married or not.
Nicole’s Family’s Opinion of Azan
Nicole’s relationship with Azan has been a topic of controversy and speculation for years. While Nicole seems to be deeply in love with Azan, her family has expressed concerns about their relationship. Here are some of the opinions Nicole’s family members have expressed about Azan:
- Nicole’s mother, Robbalee, has been vocal about her concerns regarding Azan’s intentions. In an episode of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After, Robbalee expressed doubts about Azan’s financial stability and suggested that he might be using Nicole for a green card.
- Nicole’s stepfather, Joe, has also expressed concerns about Azan’s motivations. In a conversation with Robbalee, Joe called Azan a “user” and said that he was only interested in Nicole’s money.
- Nicole’s father, Tyler, has been less vocal about his opinions of Azan, but has told Nicole that he does not want her sending money to Morocco to support him.
Despite their concerns, Nicole’s family members have also expressed a desire to support her and her relationship with Azan. In a recent episode of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After, Robbalee told Nicole that she wanted to support her in “whatever decision she makes,” even if that means continuing her relationship with Azan.
Overall, Nicole’s family’s opinions of Azan seem to be mixed. While they have expressed concerns about his intentions, they also want to support Nicole and her happiness.
|Family Member||Opinion of Azan|
|Robbalee (Mother)||Concerned about his financial stability and motivations|
|Joe (Stepfather)||Believes he is a “user” only interested in Nicole’s money|
|Tyler (Father)||Does not want Nicole sending money to support him|
Ultimately, Nicole’s family wants what is best for her and her relationship with Azan, even if they have reservations about his intentions.
Azan’s Fitness Business
Azan’s fitness business has been making headlines lately, as he has been promoting his brand heavily on social media. Azan’s fitness business is called “No Excuses Fitness,” and it is based in Morocco. The company offers a variety of services, including personal training, nutrition plans, and group fitness classes.
- Azan’s fitness journey began a few years ago, when he started working out consistently and making healthier lifestyle choices. His transformation was impressive, and he decided to turn his passion for fitness into a business.
- Since starting his fitness business, Azan has been working hard to establish himself as a reputable trainer. He has been posting daily workout routines, motivational messages, and progress updates on social media.
- Azan’s fitness business has also been featured in several news articles and television segments. His success story has inspired many people to start their own fitness journey and has been a source of motivation for his followers.
One of the unique things about Azan’s fitness business is that he offers personalized nutrition plans. He believes that nutrition is a crucial part of the fitness journey and that everyone’s needs are different. He works with his clients to develop meal plans that are tailored to their specific goals and dietary restrictions.
Azan’s fitness business has grown significantly in the past few years. He now has a team of trainers working with him, and he has expanded his services to include online training programs. Azan’s business has become a huge success, and he shows no signs of slowing down.
|Services offered by No Excuses Fitness||Description|
|Personal Training||One-on-one training sessions with Azan or one of his trainers.|
|Nutrition Plans||Customized meal plans tailored to each client’s goals and dietary restrictions.|
|Group Fitness Classes||High-intensity workouts in a group setting. Classes include cardio, strength training, and HIIT.|
|Online Training Programs||Customized workout and nutrition plans delivered online.|
If you’re in Morocco and looking for a customized fitness experience, No Excuses Fitness is definitely worth checking out. Azan’s dedication and passion for fitness are contagious, and he will motivate you to become the best version of yourself.
When Nicole met Azan, she fell in love with not just him, but also his culture. She was excited to learn about Moroccan culture and embrace it as her own. However, cultural challenges quickly became apparent as the couple navigated their relationship.
Here are some of the cultural challenges that Nicole and Azan faced:
- Language barrier: One of the most significant challenges that the couple faced was the language barrier. Azan is fluent in Arabic, while Nicole speaks only English. Although they both tried to communicate with each other, they often struggled to get their message across.
- Religious differences: Azan is a devout Muslim, while Nicole grew up in a Christian household. They had to navigate their different religious backgrounds and find a way to respect each other’s beliefs.
- Gender roles: Moroccan culture has a more traditional view of gender roles, where men are expected to be the breadwinners and women are expected to be homemakers. Nicole struggled with this as she wanted to work and have a career, while Azan wanted her to focus on being a wife and mother.
Despite these challenges, Nicole and Azan tried their best to make their relationship work. They compromised and found ways to bridge the cultural divide between them.
Apart from these challenges, Moroccan culture has some unique customs that Nicole had to adapt to:
- Nosiness: Moroccans are known for being very friendly and welcoming, but they can also be very nosy. It is not uncommon for strangers to ask personal questions, like how much money you make or if you are married.
- Clothing: Morocco is a conservative country, and modest clothing is expected. This was a challenge for Nicole, who was used to wearing shorts and tank tops. She had to learn to dress more modestly to fit in with Moroccan culture.
- Family values: Family is highly valued in Moroccan culture, and Azan’s family played a significant role in their relationship. Nicole had to learn to respect and understand their family dynamics, even when they were different from what she was used to.
To better illustrate the cultural challenges that Nicole and Azan faced, here is a table that summarizes some of the cultural differences between their two countries:
|Less strict gender roles||More traditional gender roles|
|Less nosy||Very nosy|
|More casual clothing||More conservative clothing|
Despite the challenges that Nicole and Azan faced, they showed that love can overcome cultural differences. They had to compromise and find ways to adapt to each other’s culture while staying true to themselves. Their relationship serves as an inspiration for others to embrace diversity and appreciate different cultures.
Future Plans for the Couple
After multiple seasons of delays and setbacks, fans are eager to know where Nicole and Azan are today and if there are any future plans for the couple. Despite the rocky relationship and uncertain future, the couple has expressed their intentions to continue working towards a life together.
- Nicole and Azan plan to reunite in Morocco to continue building their relationship.
- The couple hopes to eventually move to the United States and start a family.
- Nicole has expressed interest in converting to Islam and embracing Azan’s culture and religion.
While there are no concrete plans set in stone, the couple has shown that they are committed to making their relationship work and exploring new opportunities together.
However, Nicole and Azan’s relationship has been plagued by numerous obstacles, including financial struggles and visa issues. The couple has faced criticism from fans and family alike, with many doubting the validity of their relationship.
Despite the challenges, Nicole and Azan have remained optimistic and focused on their future together. They continue to communicate regularly and have even launched their own business venture, a beauty store in Morocco.
|Future Plans for Nicole and Azan:||Status:|
|Reunite in Morocco||Planned|
|Move to the United States||Future goal|
|Start a family||Future goal|
While the future may be uncertain, Nicole and Azan’s love for each other and their dedication to their relationship continues to give them hope and motivation to pursue their dreams together.
Where is Nicole and Azan Today? FAQs
1. Are Nicole and Azan still together?
At this time, it is unclear whether Nicole and Azan are still in a relationship. They have had a tumultuous history, with several cancelled engagements and major obstacles to their plans to marry.
2. Did Nicole and Azan ever get married?
No, Nicole and Azan have not announced that they have gotten married. They have faced a number of legal and financial issues that have prevented them from being able to take that step.
3. Has Nicole moved to Morocco?
Nicole has spent time in Morocco in the past, but she does not currently live there.
4. Does Nicole visit Morocco often?
Nicole has travelled to Morocco several times in recent years to visit Azan and spend time with him.
5. What is Nicole doing now?
Nicole has not shared much publicly about her current activities or plans. She has been active on social media, sharing updates about her life and her daughter.
6. Is Azan still in Morocco?
It is assumed that Azan is still living in Morocco, but it has not been confirmed whether he has moved or is travelling.
7. Are Nicole and Azan still on “90 Day Fiance”?
Nicole and Azan have not been featured on recent seasons of “90 Day Fiance,” but it is possible that they could make future appearances on the show.
So, where is Nicole and Azan today? The truth is, it’s difficult to say. While the couple has shared much of their lives on television and social media, they have also kept much of their relationship private. Fans of “90 Day Fiance” will have to keep an eye out for any updates on the status of their relationship. Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you again soon for more updates and news from the world of reality television!