Are you an avid Valorant player? If so, you’re probably already well aware of the game’s popular battle pass feature, which allows players to earn rewards by completing challenges and progressing through tiers. But have you ever found yourself wondering how long does the Valorant battle pass last? Look no further!
As it turns out, Valorant battle passes tend to last for roughly two months before they expire and a new one takes its place. That means players have a limited amount of time to complete all the challenges and reach the top tier in order to unlock all the exclusive rewards. So, if you’re looking to score all the goodies offered in a particular battle pass, it’s best to start early and commit to playing regularly throughout the season.
Of course, it’s also worth noting that Valorant battle passes can be purchased using in-game currency or real money, so it’s up to you to decide if it’s worth the investment. However, if you’re serious about unlocking all the sweet loot that Valorant has to offer, don’t wait too long to take on those challenges – the clock is ticking!
Overview of Valorant Battle Pass
The Valorant Battle Pass is a 10-week-long progression system that allows players to earn exclusive in-game rewards by completing daily and weekly challenges. The Battle Pass was first introduced in Episode 2 of Valorant and has since been a popular feature among players.
What’s in the Battle Pass?
- Weapon Skins
- Gun Buddies
- Radianite Points
- Player Cards
- Valorant Points
- And more!
The rewards in the Battle Pass are all cosmetic and do not affect gameplay. However, these items can help players stand out from the crowd and show off their achievements in the game.
How Long Does the Battle Pass Last?
The Valorant Battle Pass lasts for 10 weeks and is divided into two Acts, with each Act lasting for 5 weeks. Players can purchase the Battle Pass at any point during the Act and will receive all rewards up to their current level. It’s important to note that once an Act ends, the Battle Pass and its rewards are no longer available.
Battle Pass Tiers and XP Requirements
Players can progress through the Battle Pass by earning Battle Pass XP, which is earned by completing daily and weekly challenges, as well as by playing games. Each tier of the Battle Pass requires a certain amount of XP to unlock, with higher tiers requiring more XP. Here is a breakdown of the Battle Pass tiers and their XP requirements:
|Tier 1||0 XP|
|Tier 2||10,000 XP|
|Tier 3||30,000 XP|
|Tier 4||60,000 XP|
|Tier 5||100,000 XP|
|Tier 6||150,000 XP|
|Tier 7||220,000 XP|
|Tier 8||300,000 XP|
|Tier 9||400,000 XP|
|Tier 10||550,000 XP|
Players can also purchase Battle Pass tiers with Valorant Points, but the price increases with each tier. It’s important to note that buying tiers does not grant any additional XP, and players will still need to complete challenges and play games to earn the rewards for each tier.
Length of Valorant Battle Pass
Valorant Battle Passes are a great way to earn rewards while playing the game. Each Battle Pass lasts for around two months, and players need to complete the various missions and earn experience points to level up and unlock rewards. The game developers release a new Battle Pass at the start of each Act, giving players a new set of challenges and rewards to work towards.
How long does Valorant Battle Pass last?
- Each Valorant Battle Pass lasts for approximately two months or so, which is the duration of each Act.
- The first day of a new Act marks the start of a new Battle Pass, and players need to purchase it if they want to unlock the rewards.
- Once the two-month duration is over, the Battle Pass ends, and players can no longer earn rewards from it.
What happens if you don’t complete the Valorant Battle Pass in time?
Unfortunately, if you don’t complete the Battle Pass in time, you won’t be able to earn all the rewards available. Once the two-month duration is over, the Battle Pass is over, and any unearned rewards become inaccessible. Therefore, it’s recommended to complete the missions and level up as quickly as possible to unlock all the rewards before the end of the Battle Pass.
Valorant Battle Pass Rewards: What’s in it for me?
Completing the Valorant Battle Pass offers players a range of rewards, including:
|Battle Pass Level||Reward|
|1||Weapon skins, player card, Spray|
|10||Weapon skin, player card|
|20||Weapon skin, player card, Spray|
|30||Weapon skin, player card, Spray|
|40||Weapon skin, player card, Spray|
The rewards get better as the player progresses through the levels of the Battle Pass. Achieving a higher level also shows off the player’s dedication and skill in the game. Additionally, players get to keep all the rewards that they have unlocked even after the Battle Pass ends, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and improved gameplay experience.
Start and End Dates of Valorant Battle Pass
Valorant’s Battle Pass provides players with a range of extra benefits that can be earned over the game’s course. However, it is only available for purchase for a limited time. In general, players can buy a Battle Pass at any point during the season, and it will last until the conclusion of that season.
- Act I: Ignition – The first Battle Pass, which kicked off on June 2, 2020, lasted until August 4, 2020.
- Act II: Formation – Starting on August 4, 2020, and concluding on October 13, 2020, this Battle Pass was available for purchase.
- Act III: Reflection – The Battle Pass was released on October 14, 2020, and lasted until January 12, 2021.
- Act III: Reflection – Starting on January 12, 2021, and ending on March 1, 2021, the Battle Pass was available for purchase.
- Act III: Reflection – From March 2, 2021, until April 27, 2021, this Battle Pass was accessible for purchase.
- Act III: Reflection – The most recent Battle Pass became available on April 27, 2021, and is scheduled to remain on sale until June 21, 2021, when Act II of Episode 2 is set to launch.
The period between the conclusion of one Battle Pass and the start of the next has been designated the intermission period. Players would be unable to purchase or participate in a Battle Pass until the next Battle Pass is launched on June 22, 2021, with the commencement of Act III of Episode 3.
Ultimately, it is up to the individual player to decide whether or not the Battle Pass is worthwhile for them. The duration of a Battle Pass is restricted, but it includes many benefits that can help players improve their game experience.
|Act||Start Date||End Date|
|Act I: Ignition||June 2, 2020||August 4, 2020|
|Act II: Formation||August 4, 2020||October 13, 2020|
|Act III: Reflection||October 14, 2020||January 12, 2021|
|Act III: Reflection||January 12, 2021||March 1, 2021|
|Act III: Reflection||March 2, 2021||April 27, 2021|
|Act III: Reflection||April 27, 2021||June 21, 2021|
While the end of a Battle Pass may be bittersweet, Valorant developers Riot Games have frequently stated that they will continue to provide new content and maintain an up-to-date gaming experience for its players.
Rewards of Valorant Battle Pass
Valorant Battle Pass is a feature of the game that offers players a way to earn exclusive in-game rewards by playing matches and completing challenges. It lasts for a specific period, usually spanning a few months, and once the time is up, the Battle Pass ends. In this article, we will discuss how long the Valorant Battle Pass lasts and the rewards players can expect to receive.
How Long Does Valorant Battle Pass Last?
The duration of a Valorant Battle Pass varies, but it typically lasts for around ten weeks or two-and-a-half months. During this time, players can complete daily and weekly challenges to earn experience points (XP) and gain levels to unlock rewards. After the Battle Pass expires, players can no longer earn any of its rewards.
Valorant Battle Pass Rewards
The Valorant Battle Pass offers a variety of rewards that players can unlock by completing challenges, gaining levels, and accumulating XP. Here are some of the most notable rewards:
- Weapon skins
- Spray logos
- Radiant Points
- Player Cards and Titles
- Gun Buddies
Each Tier of the Battle Pass contains different rewards, so players must continue to level up if they want to unlock them all. Some rewards are available for free, while others require players to purchase the Battle Pass to access exclusive rewards.
Valorant Battle Pass Exclusive Reward: Elderflame Skins
One of the most notable rewards in the Valorant Battle Pass is the Elderflame weapon skin collection. These skins feature realistic dragon designs that breathe fire, have unique animations, and come equipped with new sound effects. The Elderflame skin collection is exclusive to the Valorant Battle Pass, and players can only unlock it by purchasing the Battle Pass.
In summary, the Valorant Battle Pass lasts for around ten weeks and offers players a way to earn in-game rewards by completing challenges and gaining levels. These rewards include weapon skins, spray logos, Radiant Points, and more. With its exclusive rewards and opportunities for customization, the Valorant Battle Pass is a must-have for players looking to spice up their gameplay experience.
How to Level Up in Valorant Battle Pass
If you want to make the most of your Valorant Battle Pass, you’ll need to know how to level up quickly and efficiently. Here are five tips to help you do just that.
- Complete the Weekly Challenges: Every week, Valorant Battle Pass holders are given a set of challenges to complete. These challenges are usually tailored to each player’s skill level and offer a substantial amount of experience points upon completion. Completing all of the weekly challenges can earn you a significant amount of experience points and help you level up quickly.
- Focus on Daily Challenges: In addition to the weekly challenges, Valorant Battle Pass holders also receive daily challenges. These are small, easily achievable challenges that give you a smaller amount of experience points but can add up over time. Completing daily challenges should be a part of your daily routine if you want to level up quickly.
- Play Regularly: This might seem like a no-brainer, but playing Valorant regularly is the best way to earn experience points. Not only will you get better at the game, but you’ll also be able to complete challenges and earn experience points more often. Even if you only have half an hour to spare, hop on and play a couple of games to keep leveling up.
- Invest in Boosts: If you’re really committed to leveling up quickly, you might consider investing in experience boosts. These are available in the game’s store and will give you a bonus to experience earned for a specific amount of time. While this strategy can be expensive, it can also be a good way to quickly level up if you’re short on time.
- Play with Friends: Playing with friends can be a great way to boost your experience points. Not only can you work together to complete challenges, but you’ll also earn bonus experience points for playing with friends. Plus, playing with friends is just more fun!
The Importance of Leveling Up in Valorant Battle Pass
Leveling up in the Valorant Battle Pass is important for several reasons. First and foremost, it unlocks rewards. As you level up, you’ll earn different rewards like gun variations, sprays, cards, and more. Additionally, leveling up shows your dedication to the game and gives you a sense of accomplishment. Finally, the higher your level, the more experience points you’ll earn, and the faster you’ll unlock even more rewards. So, get to leveling up and enjoy all the benefits that come with it!
Valorant Battle Pass Leveling System Table
|Level||Experience Points Required|
This table shows how many experience points are required to reach each level in the Valorant Battle Pass. Keep this in mind as you play and complete challenges, and you’ll be able to track your progress and set goals for yourself.
Free vs Premium Tiers of Valorant Battle Pass
Valorant’s Battle Pass is divided into two tiers: Free and Premium. Each tier has its own set of rewards and limitations, and the duration of the Battle Pass varies depending on which tier you choose to opt for.
- The Free tier of Valorant’s Battle Pass offers a limited set of rewards that you can earn without spending any real money. This tier has a duration of 2 months, giving players plenty of time to earn a variety of cosmetics and sprays.
- The Premium tier of Valorant’s Battle Pass offers a wider variety of rewards and cosmetics, but it comes at a price of 1,000 Valorant Points (VP), or roughly $10 USD. This tier has a duration of around 3 months, so players have more time to earn rewards and progress through the tiers.
One significant difference between the two tiers is the number of rewards they offer. Premium tiers offer significantly more rewards than Free tiers, and higher-tier rewards are only available in the Premium tier.
Another difference between the two tiers is the rate at which progression rewards are earned. Free tiers earn rewards at a slower rate than Premium tiers, and the rewards themselves tend to be less valuable than those found in the Premium tier. This slower progression rate may be off-putting for some players who want to earn rewards quickly.
Valorant Battle Pass also offer Tier Skips in the Premium tiers, which allow players to progress through the Battle Pass at a faster rate. These can be particularly useful to players who are looking to unlock specific rewards quickly.
|Duration||2 months||3 months|
|Number of Rewards||Limited||Significantly more|
|Tier Skips||N/A||Unlockable with purchase|
Ultimately, the choice between the Free and Premium tiers of Valorant’s Battle Pass is up to each individual player. Free tiers offer a limited number of rewards, but they do not require any real money to purchase, while Premium tiers offer a wealth of rewards but come at a price. No matter which tier you choose, you will still be able to enjoy all of the fantastic gameplay that Valorant has to offer.
Cost of Valorant Battle Pass
The Valorant Battle Pass is a great way to earn exclusive in-game rewards like skins, sprays, and titles for completing different types of challenges and earning XP. However, players may be wondering about the cost of the Battle Pass and how long it lasts. In this article, we’ll answer the question “How long does Valorant Battle Pass last?”
Before we dive into how long the Valorant Battle Pass lasts, let’s take a closer look at how much it costs. The Battle Pass generally costs around $10 (USD), which is a reasonable price for the amount of content that it offers.
When you purchase the Battle Pass, you’ll receive the basic version, which includes a few rewards that you can start earning right away. However, if you want to unlock even more exclusive items, you can purchase the Premium Pass for 1000 Valorant Points (VP), which is roughly around $10 (USD).
What does the Valorant Battle Pass Include?
- Exclusive weapon skins
- Sprays, titles, and player cards
- XP boosters to level up faster
- Radient points that can be used to unlock other in-game items
How Long Does Valorant Battle Pass Last?
The Valorant Battle Pass lasts approximately 2 months, or 60 days, before it expires. Each Battle Pass is tied to one act, which is roughly a 2-month content release schedule. After the Battle Pass for that particular act has ended, players will no longer be able to earn rewards or experience the unique challenges that were introduced in that act.
However, once one act has ended, a new one will start, which means that a new Battle Pass will be introduced with new rewards and challenges for players to experience. This helps to keep the game fresh and exciting, as there’s always something new to earn and strive for.
The Valorant Battle Pass is an excellent way to earn exclusive rewards and enhance your gaming experience. With a reasonable price of around $10 (USD), players can unlock various skins, sprays, XP boosters, and Radiant Points, which can be used to buy other in-game items. The Battle Pass typically lasts for 2 months before it expires, which gives everyone a reasonable amount of time to complete challenges and earn exclusive rewards.
|Basic Battle Pass||Premium Battle Pass|
|Cost: $10 (USD)||Cost: 1000 VP (roughly $10 USD)|
|Includes a few rewards to start||Unlocks even more exclusive items|
If you’re a fan of Valorant and you enjoy unlocking new in-game items, we recommend purchasing the Battle Pass to enhance your gaming experience and gain access to exclusive rewards and skins. Happy gaming!
Changes and Updates to Valorant Battle Pass
The Valorant Battle Pass is a seasonal event in which players can earn rewards as they progress through the tiers. As the seasons go on, changes and updates are made to the battle pass to keep players engaged and interested in the game. One major change to the battle pass is its duration. In the past, each battle pass lasted for around two months, but Riot Games has recently made changes to its schedule.
How Long Does Valorant Battle Pass Last: Changes to Duration
- Act 1: In the first act of Valorant, the battle pass lasted for around two months, from June 2 to August 4, 2020.
- Act 2: The second act lasted for the same amount of time as the first, from August 4 to October 13, 2020.
- Act 3: Riot Games made changes to the battle pass duration for the third act, which was shorter at just over one month, from October 13 to November 24, 2020.
- Act 4: The fourth act was slightly longer than the third, lasting for about six weeks, from January 12 to February 22, 2021.
- Act 5: The fifth act was once again longer, lasting for around eight weeks, from March 4 to May 25, 2021.
- Act 6: The upcoming sixth act of Valorant will have a similar duration to the fifth act, lasting for around eight weeks, from June to August 2021.
Changes to Battle Pass Rewards
In addition to changes to the duration of the battle pass, Riot Games also makes updates to the rewards that players can earn. This includes new weapon skins, player cards, sprays, and more. For example, in the fifth act of the game, players were able to unlock a new knife skin and several sci-fi themed skins for their weapons. Riot Games also sometimes runs limited-time events alongside the battle pass, such as the “Night. Market” event in December 2020, which allowed players to purchase rare skins at discounted prices.
Changes to Battle Pass Progression
Another area where Riot Games makes updates to the battle pass is in its progression system. In each act, players earn experience points (XP) as they play the game and complete challenges. As they earn more XP, they move up the tiers of the battle pass and unlock new rewards. Riot Games sometimes makes changes to the XP system, such as increasing the amount of XP earned for each game mode, or introducing new challenges that offer more XP. These changes help to keep players engaged and motivated to keep playing the game throughout the season.
|Act 1||June 2 – August 4, 2020||New gun skins, player cards, and sprays|
|Act 2||August 4 – October 13, 2020||New weapon skins, including the first “Elderflame” collection|
|Act 3||October 13 – November 24, 2020||Introducing the “Singularity” player card and several weapon skins with a futuristic theme|
|Act 4||January 12 – February 22, 2021||New weapon skins, including the “Ruination” collection, and the “Snowman” player card|
|Act 5||March 4 – May 25, 2021||New knife skin, and sci-fi themed weapon skins with the “Protocol” collection|
Overall, the Valorant Battle Pass is a fun and engaging way for players to earn rewards and progress through the game. And with each new act, Riot Games introduces changes and updates that keep the experience fresh and exciting.
Comparison of Valorant Battle Pass to Other Games
Valorant’s Battle Pass system is not unique to the online gaming world, but it still stands out in several ways. One of these is the length of the Battle Pass, which affects the overall experience of gameplay and the value for money.
- Fortnite: Fortnite Battle Pass system usually lasts for 10 weeks, which is similar to Valorant’s. However, the content of the Battle Pass is significantly different from Valorant’s, with different levels and rewards to unlock.
- Apex Legends: Apex Legends Battle Pass often lasts for 12 weeks, with up to 110 Battle Pass levels to unlock.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Call of Duty’s Battle Pass system lasts for around 60 days, providing a limited opportunity for players to complete the pass and earn rewards.
Compared to other games with Battle Pass systems, it can be argued that Valorant’s Battle Pass is relatively short, along with Fortnite’s system, while other games extend it up to 12 weeks or more. This gives players less time to progress through Battle Pass levels, but also provides a more condensed experience of unlocking rewards and leveling up.
It’s worth noting that the content of each Battle Pass system can differ significantly between games, with different rewards and challenges for players to complete. The length of the system is only one factor in determining the value of a Battle Pass experience.
|Game||Length of Battle Pass||Maximum Battle Pass Levels|
|Apex Legends||12 weeks||110|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare||60 days||100|
Based on the table above and other factors, players can make informed decisions about which Battle Pass system to invest their time and money in, depending on their game preferences and goals.
Player Feedback on Valorant Battle Pass
Valorant’s battle pass has been a hot topic among players since its launch. Here are some of the top player feedback on the subject:
- Many players appreciate the ability to earn cosmetics and in-game items through the battle pass system.
- Some players feel that the battle pass progression is too slow, making it difficult to reach higher tiers.
- Others think that the rewards offered in the battle pass are not worth the time and effort required to unlock them.
- Several players suggest that Riot Games should add more variety to the battle pass rewards, including exclusive game modes, maps, and characters.
- Some players have reported bugs and glitches with the battle pass, such as progress not being tracked correctly or items not unlocking properly.
- There are players who feel that the battle pass system is too focused on monetization and not enough on rewarding player loyalty and skill.
- Many players have suggested that Riot Games should consider adding more community interaction and rewards into the battle pass system, such as player challenges or community events.
- Some players appreciate the addition of the free battle pass alongside the paid version, which allows them to earn rewards without spending money.
- Others feel that the free battle pass is too limited and does not offer enough rewards to make it worth the effort.
- A significant number of players would like to see the battle pass season lengthen to make it easier to complete the tiers and earn all the available rewards.
How Long Does Valorant Battle Pass Last?
Now that we’ve heard from players on their feedback about the battle pass, we move on to one of the most frequently asked questions: how long does the Valorant battle pass last?
|Battle Pass Season Length||Release Date|
|Episode 1 Act 1||June 2 – August 4, 2020|
|Episode 1 Act 2||August 4 – October 13, 2020|
|Episode 1 Act 3||October 13, 2020 – January 12, 2021|
|Episode 2 Act 1||January 12 – March 30, 2021|
|Episode 2 Act 2||March 30 – June 22, 2021|
|Episode 2 Act 3||June 22 – September 7, 2021|
Each battle pass season typically lasts for around three months. This means players have roughly 90 days to unlock all the available rewards before the end of the season. However, players can still unlock rewards after the season ends, as long as the battle pass was purchased before it expired and the rewards were earned during the season.
Overall, the Valorant battle pass season length is designed to offer players ample time to earn their rewards while still providing a sense of urgency and exclusivity.
FAQs: How Long Does Valorant Battle Pass Last?
Q1: How long does the Valorant Battle Pass last?
The duration of each Valorant Battle Pass is for approximately two months, which is a total of 60 days.
Q2: Can I extend the duration of a Valorant Battle Pass?
No, unfortunately, the duration of a Valorant Battle Pass is fixed and cannot be extended for any reason.
Q3: What happens to my rewards after the Battle Pass ends?
All the rewards you achieved during the Battle Pass season remain in your inventory even after the season ends and you can use them anytime you want.
Q4: Can I still purchase the Battle Pass after it starts?
Yes, you can buy a Battle Pass any time during the season; however, it’s good to buy it soon so you can take advantage of all the rewards.
Q5: What if I can’t finish the Battle Pass on time?
It’s understandable if you can’t complete the Battle Pass on time, but unfortunately, you’ll miss out on the rewards that your account deserves if you don’t complete it within the timeframe.
Q6: What kind of rewards can I earn by completing the Battle Pass?
By completing the Battle Pass, you can earn various rewards such as weapon skins, player cards, and sprays, etc.
Q7: Can I use the rewards from previous Battle Passes in the current season?
No, the rewards earned from the previous season cannot be used in the current season of Valorant.
Closing: Thanks for Stopping By!
We hope you found the answers you were looking for regarding how long does Valorant Battle Pass last. Remember to purchase the Battle Pass early to take full advantage of its rewards! Thanks for reading and make sure to come back for more interesting information about Valorant.