Have you ever heard of ThermiVa? It’s a non-invasive procedure involving radiofrequency treatment that can help rejuvenate the vagina and address issues like incontinence, dryness, and laxity. But one question that’s often on the minds of women considering this option is – how long does ThermiVa last?
Well, I can tell you that some people see immediate improvement after their first treatment, while others may need multiple sessions to achieve their desired results. The effects of ThermiVa are typically long-lasting, with many patients seeing benefits that last up to 18 months or more. However, maintenance treatments may be necessary to sustain these results over time.
If you’re curious about ThermiVa and whether it could be a viable option for you, the best thing to do is to consult with a qualified practitioner who can assess your individual needs and answer any questions you may have. But rest assured that many women have found ThermiVa to be a safe, effective way to improve their sexual health and wellbeing – and the results can be truly transformative.
What is Thermiva?
Thermiva is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to tighten and firm vaginal tissues, improve urinary incontinence, and enhance sexual satisfaction. It is a relatively new treatment that has gained popularity in recent years due to its effectiveness and convenience.
During the Thermiva treatment, a wand-like device is inserted into the vagina and delivers controlled radiofrequency energy to the targeted tissues. The energy gently heats the tissues, stimulating collagen production and tightening the muscles. As a result, patients experience improved vaginal laxity, increased sensitivity, and stronger orgasms.
Thermiva can also address common issues such as vaginal dryness, itching, and discomfort during intercourse. The procedure is minimally invasive, painless, and requires no downtime. Patients can immediately resume their normal activities following the treatment.
How long does Thermiva treatment take?
Thermiva is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedure that uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production and increase blood circulation, resulting in improved vaginal tightness, lubrication, and sensitivity. It is a painless, quick, and effective treatment that can be done in-office without any downtime or recovery period. The treatment time and number of sessions depend on various factors such as the severity of the condition, age, and desired results.
- Standard Thermiva treatment takes around 30 minutes to an hour per session, and typically requires 3 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
- Thermiva Plus is a more intensive treatment that combines the standard thermiva treatment with an additional external treatment. It takes around 45 minutes to an hour per session, and typically requires 3 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
The treatment is performed by a trained and certified healthcare professional, who will guide a handheld device over the targeted area to deliver controlled radiofrequency energy. The patient may experience a warming or tingling sensation, but there is no pain or discomfort involved.
After the treatment, the patient can resume normal activities immediately, and there is no need for any downtime or recovery period. The effects of Thermiva treatment usually last for up to 9-12 months, depending on the individual’s lifestyle and natural aging process. However, the patient can opt for maintenance treatments to prolong the results.
Thermiva is a safe, non-surgical, and effective vaginal rejuvenation treatment that takes around 30 to 60 minutes per session and requires 3 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart. The treatment is painless and has no downtime or recovery period. The effects of Thermiva treatment can last up to 9-12 months, and maintenance treatments can prolong the results. It is important to consult a qualified healthcare professional to determine the appropriate treatment plan and to ensure optimal results.
|Factors affecting Thermiva Treatment Time||Duration|
|Severity of the condition||30-60 minutes per session|
|Age||3 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart|
|Desired results||Thermiva Plus: 45 minutes to an hour per session|
How is Thermiva performed?
Thermiva is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure that aims to improve the internal and external appearance of the female genitalia. It involves the use of radiofrequency energy to stimulate the production of collagen, which is responsible for giving the skin its elasticity and firmness.
- The process starts with a consultation with a trained Thermiva provider to determine if the patient is a good candidate for the treatment.
- During the procedure, the patient lies down on a table with their legs spread apart, while the provider applies a small wand covered with a disposable sheath to the patient’s genital area.
- The wand emits controlled radiofrequency energy to the targeted areas, including the labia majora, labia minora, clitoral hood, and vaginal walls. The heat produced by the energy promotes collagen formation, leading to tighter, firmer, and smoother skin.
The entire process usually takes around 30 minutes per session, and patients usually need three sessions spaced four to six weeks apart to achieve optimal results.
The Thermiva procedure is virtually painless and does not require anesthesia. Patients may feel a slight warming sensation during the treatment, but this is generally well-tolerated. There is no downtime or recovery period required, and patients can resume normal activities immediately after the treatment.
|Benefits of Thermiva||Risks of Thermiva|
In conclusion, Thermiva is a safe, effective, and convenient procedure that can improve the overall appearance and function of the female genitalia. With the help of a qualified Thermiva provider, women can enjoy a more youthful and confident intimate area that enhances their quality of life.
Is Thermiva painful?
One of the most common concerns among women who are interested in getting Thermiva is whether the procedure is painful. The good news is that Thermiva is generally not a painful procedure.
- Some women may experience slight discomfort during the treatment, but it is typically not severe and can be managed with over-the-counter pain medication or a topical anesthetic cream.
- Thermiva uses radiofrequency energy, which is non-invasive and non-surgical, so there is no cutting or incisions involved, and no needles or anesthesia necessary.
- Thermiva is also designed with patient comfort in mind. The device is ergonomically designed to fit the contours of the female anatomy, and it features a built-in thermometer to monitor the temperature and ensure maximum comfort for the patient.
Overall, most women who have undergone Thermiva report that the treatment is comfortable and painless, and that they are able to return to their daily activities immediately following the procedure.
What are the side effects of Thermiva?
Thermiva is a safe and effective procedure for treating various vaginal issues, and it is considered to be one of the most popular non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation treatments available on the market today. However, like any other medical treatment, there are a few potential side effects that you should be aware of before deciding to undergo the procedure.
- Discomfort or pain during the procedure: While Thermiva is generally well-tolerated by most women, some may experience a mild discomfort or pain during treatment. This discomfort is usually temporary and should subside shortly after the procedure.
- Swelling or redness: A small percentage of women may experience mild swelling or redness in the treated area following the treatment. This is also usually temporary and should resolve on its own within a few days.
- Possible infection: While infection is not a common side effect of Thermiva, it is still a possibility. To minimize the risk of infection, it is important to follow your doctor’s instructions regarding post-treatment care and hygiene.
If you experience any of these side effects, or if you have any other concerns about the safety or efficacy of Thermiva, be sure to speak with your doctor. They can help you determine whether or not Thermiva is the right choice for you.
It is important to note that the majority of women who undergo Thermiva do not experience any side effects. In fact, most women report feeling a significant improvement in their vaginal health and sexual satisfaction after the procedure. If you are interested in learning more about Thermiva and whether it is right for you, speak with your doctor today.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Always consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about your healthcare.
How long does it take to see results from Thermiva?
If you are considering Thermiva as a treatment option for vaginal laxity, dryness, or incontinence, you must be wondering how long it will take to see results. Well, the results vary from patient to patient since everyone’s body reacts differently to the treatment; however, there is a general timeline that most patients follow.
- Immediate Results: In some cases, patients may experience immediate results after the first Thermiva session. These results are usually characterized by increased blood flow and sensitivity in the vaginal area, which improve overall sexual satisfaction. However, these immediate effects are temporary and may last for a few hours to a day.
- Short-term Results: While patients may see some immediate effects, the full benefits of Thermiva take time to develop. Typically, most patients start noticing changes after about two to three sessions. Short-term results include better lubrication, increased sensitivity, reduction in urinary incontinence, and improved vaginal tightness.
- Long-term Results: Long-term results are achieved once a patient completes the recommended three treatment sessions. The long-term benefits of Thermiva include significant improvement in vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence, and vaginal tightness. These effects can last up to a year or more, depending on the patient’s body, age, and lifestyle factors like smoking, diet, and exercise.
Overall, the full effect of Thermiva treatment is achieved over time as the body produces more collagen and elastin, the proteins responsible for tightening and strengthening tissues. Therefore, depending on your starting point and desired result, full improvement may take several weeks to a few months. Patients are advised to undergo regular maintenance treatments to sustain optimum results.
In conclusion, while some women may experience immediate results from Thermiva treatment, most will enjoy short-term improvements after two to three sessions. It usually takes three sessions to achieve full long-term benefits, which typically last for a year or more. Talk to your doctor to find out more about whether Thermiva is right for you.
|Patient Type||Number of Sessions||Results|
|Acute||1st Session||Immediate results, temporary effect (sensitivity, increased blood flow)|
|2nd and 3rd Session||Short-term results (better lubrication, urinary incontinence reduction, vaginal tightness improvement)|
|Chronic||3rd Session||Long-term results (significant improvement in vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence, and vaginal tightness lasting up to one year or more depending on body composition, age, and lifestyle)|
How Many Thermiva Treatments are Needed?
Thermiva is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedure that uses radiofrequency energy to tighten and improve the appearance of the vagina. Many women are interested in this treatment but are unsure how many treatments are needed to achieve optimal results. The number of Thermiva treatments needed varies from person to person and depends on several factors.
The following are some of the factors that can determine the number of Thermiva treatments needed:
- The severity of the vaginal laxity
- The desired outcome
- The age of the patient
- The overall health of the patient
- The amount of collagen and elastin in the vaginal tissues
- The lifestyle of the patient (i.e. smoking, exercise, etc.)
- The initial response to Thermiva treatment
Typically, a patient will undergo a series of three treatments spaced about four weeks apart. Some women may require additional treatments to achieve their desired results. It is important to note that the effects of Thermiva treatment can last for up to two years, depending on the patient’s individual factors.
If you are considering Thermiva treatment, it is best to consult with a qualified and experienced physician who can evaluate your individual needs and recommend the best treatment plan for you.
How long do the results of Thermiva last?
Thermiva is a non-surgical treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate the production of collagen and enhance the elasticity of the vaginal tissue. It is an innovative solution for women who want to improve the appearance and functionality of their intimate area without undergoing surgery. One of the most common questions asked by women considering Thermiva is how long the results last.
The answer to this question is not straightforward, as the longevity of the results depends on several factors such as age, lifestyle, and overall health. However, in general, the results of Thermiva can last between 9-12 months. The good news is that the treatment can be repeated every 6-12 months if desired to maintain the results.
Here are some factors that can affect the longevity of Thermiva results:
- Age: As women age, their bodies naturally produce less collagen, which means that the results of Thermiva may not last as long as they would for a younger woman.
- Lifestyle: Women who exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and maintain a healthy weight may experience longer-lasting results than those who do not. Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can also have negative effects on collagen production and may impact the results of Thermiva.
- Overall Health: Women who have underlying health conditions that affect collagen production, such as diabetes, may experience shorter-lasting results than women who are in good health.
It is essential to note that Thermiva is not a permanent solution and that results will gradually diminish over time. However, some women may experience longer-lasting results, and it is possible to prolong these results through healthy lifestyle habits and repeated treatments.
To summarize, the results of Thermiva can last between 9-12 months, but this can vary depending on factors such as age, lifestyle, and overall health. The treatment can be repeated every 6-12 months to maintain the results. If you are considering Thermiva, it is essential to consult with a qualified healthcare professional who can advise you on the best treatment plan for your individual needs.
|Factor||Effect on Thermiva Results|
|Age||Results may not last as long in older women due to reduced collagen production.|
|Lifestyle||Women who exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and maintain a healthy weight may experience longer-lasting results.|
|Overall Health||Underlying health conditions that affect collagen production may impact the longevity of results.|
Can Thermiva be used for urinary incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is a condition that affects many women and can be caused by numerous factors including childbirth, aging, and hormonal changes. Thermiva is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that is becoming increasingly popular for the management of urinary incontinence.
- Thermiva uses radiofrequency energy to heat up the tissues in the vaginal area, promoting collagen production and cell renewal, which can help to tighten and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
- Treatment typically lasts between 30 and 45 minutes, and patients usually require three treatments spaced about four weeks apart for optimal results.
- Many women report a significant improvement in their urinary incontinence symptoms after completing a Thermiva treatment regimen.
While Thermiva is not a cure for urinary incontinence, it can be an effective way to manage symptoms and improve quality of life. In addition to this, Thermiva has been shown to have other benefits such as enhanced sexual satisfaction and improved vaginal lubrication.
If you are struggling with urinary incontinence, it is important to speak to your doctor to find out if Thermiva is right for you. Together, you can determine the best course of treatment to help you manage your symptoms and improve your overall quality of life.
Below is a table that outlines some of the advantages and disadvantages of Thermiva for urinary incontinence:
|Non-surgical and non-invasive||Requires multiple treatments for optimal results|
|Effective in improving urinary incontinence symptoms||May not be covered by insurance|
|Can improve sexual satisfaction and vaginal lubrication||Results may not be permanent and may require maintenance treatments|
Are there any contraindications for Thermiva treatment?
Thermiva treatment is a safe and non-invasive option for women who have experienced childbirth or aging-related issues such as vaginal laxity and dryness. However, like any medical procedure, there are certain contraindications that women should be aware of before undergoing Thermiva treatment.
- Pregnancy and nursing: Women who are pregnant or nursing should not undergo Thermiva treatment. The procedure uses radiofrequency energy to heat the vaginal tissue, which can potentially harm the developing fetus or infant.
- Active infections: Women who have active infections in the vaginal area should not undergo Thermiva treatment. The procedure can worsen the infection and potentially spread it to other parts of the body.
- Inflammatory conditions: Women who have inflammatory conditions such as vulvar vestibulitis or endometriosis may not be good candidates for Thermiva treatment as the procedure can exacerbate these conditions.
It is important for women to discuss any medical conditions or concerns with their healthcare provider before undergoing Thermiva treatment. This will help ensure that the procedure is safe and effective for their individual needs.
In addition, women should seek out a qualified and experienced healthcare provider for Thermiva treatment. This can help minimize the risk of complications and ensure that the procedure is performed using the most up-to-date and effective techniques.
|Contraindications for Thermiva Treatment||Description|
|Pregnancy and nursing||Women who are pregnant or nursing should not undergo Thermiva treatment.|
|Active infections||Women who have active infections in the vaginal area should not undergo Thermiva treatment.|
|Inflammatory conditions||Women who have inflammatory conditions such as vulvar vestibulitis or endometriosis may not be good candidates for Thermiva treatment.|
Overall, Thermiva treatment is a safe and effective option for women seeking a non-invasive solution for vaginal laxity and dryness. By understanding the contraindications and seeking out a qualified healthcare provider, women can ensure that the procedure is performed safely and effectively.
FAQs – How long does Thermiva last?
Q: How long do the results of Thermiva last?
A: The results of Thermiva typically last up to 12 months or longer depending on your body and lifestyle.
Q: How many Thermiva treatments do I need?
A: Most patients see significant improvement after just one treatment, but it’s recommended to have three treatments over a period of three months for best results.
Q: Is there any downtime after Thermiva treatment?
A: There is no downtime after Thermiva treatment, and you can resume your normal activities immediately after the procedure.
Q: Is Thermiva painful?
A: Thermiva is a non-invasive and painless procedure, and most patients report feeling a gentle warming sensation during the treatment.
Q: How long does a Thermiva treatment session last?
A: A typical Thermiva treatment session lasts about 30 minutes, and you can return to your daily activities immediately afterwards.
Q: Can I have Thermiva while on my period?
A: It’s generally safe to have Thermiva while on your period, but it’s best to consult with your healthcare provider beforehand.
Q: Can Thermiva help with urinary incontinence?
A: Yes, Thermiva can help improve stress urinary incontinence (SUI) symptoms.
Thanks for Reading!
We hope these FAQs have helped you understand how long does Thermiva last. Remember, the results can vary depending on each individual’s body and lifestyle. If you’re interested in learning more about Thermiva, consult with a healthcare provider to see if it’s right for you. Thanks for reading, and be sure to visit us again for more helpful articles!